Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard death riddles with answers.
Death Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. A man lies face down in the middle of a field, dead, wearing a backpack. How did he die? Answer: His parachute didn’t open.
2. A man is found dead in an empty room, with only a pool of water nearby. How did he die? Answer: He was stabbed with an icicle.
3. A man finds his wife dead and a stranger in the room. Answer: His wife died in childbirth.
4. A man brushes his teeth, turns out the light, and goes to bed. The next morning he wakes up, looks out the window, and kills himself. Answer: The man is a lighthouse keeper. He accidentally turned off the lighthouse beacon. In the morning he sees a shipwreck that he realizes he has caused.
Also get: Cryptic Riddles
5. A farmer died and lost his house, land, and money. What did he lose first? Answer: His life.
6. A blonde girl and a brunette girl jumped off a building. Who died first? Answer: The brunette girl because the blonde had to ask for directions!
7. I am alive without breath and cold as death. I am never thirsty but always drinking. What am I? Answer: Fish
8. Did you hear about the Italian chef with a terminal illness? Answer: He passed away
9. Bob is dead in the INSIDE of his apartment. There is a puddle of water, a ball, some glass, and a broken window. How did Bob die? What is Bob? Answer: Bob died by suffocating. Bob is a fish.
10. An airplane left Kingston for Montego Bay but crashed near Ocho Rios. Where did they bury the survivors? Answer: You don’t bury survivors
11. A man takes off his hat. A few minutes later he is dead. Why? Answer: He’s an astronaut.
12. A man murdered his wife in Washington, D.C. What crime was he charged with? Answer: A capital offense.
13. Why did the flashlight, the camera, and the remote-controlled car attend the funeral? Answer: They were grieving the dead batteries.
14. What lives on its own substance and dies when it devours itself? Answer: Candle
15. The one who makes it always sells it. The one who buys it never uses it. The one who uses it never knows he’s using it. Answer: Coffin
16. Several corpses are floating in the water near a yacht. Answer: Far out at sea, everyone on the yacht decided to go swimming, but they forgot to lower a ladder. With no way to climb back up, they drowned.
17. Poor people have it, Rich people need it if you eat it you die, what is it? Answer: Nothing
18. If I drink, I die. If I eat, I am fine. What am I? Answer: Fire
19. I have no life, but I can die. What am I? Answer: A Battery