“Dad Riddles with answers” are a fun and quirky way of connecting with your father, bonding over some light-hearted puzzles and jokes that are sure to bring a smile to both of your faces. These riddles are a unique combination of humor, wit, and mental stimulation that cater to all ages, making them an excellent activity to share with your dad. So, gear up to tickle your dad’s funny bone and put your problem-solving skills to the test with these delightful “Dad Riddles.”
Also, get Door Riddles and Elephant Riddles
Dad Riddles With Answers
1. What belongs to you, but others use it more than you do? Answer: Your name
2. Two fathers and two sons walk into an ice cream shop. They each order an ice cream cone, and the ice cream man brings them 3 cones. Why did he only bring 3? Answer: There were 3 men – a son, his father, and the father’s father. Two of them are fathers and two of them are sons.
3. If six children were under an umbrella and their two dogs were not under the umbrella, how come the dogs did not get wet? Answer: Because it wasn’t raining.
4. I sometimes run, but I cannot walk. You always follow me around. What am I? Answer: Your nose
5. After you’ve awakened in the car, which your father has been driving for a long distance, what does he say when you ask him where you are? Answer: “In the car.”
6. A man was driving a black truck. His lights were not on. The moon was not out. A lady was crossing the street. How did the man see her? Answer: It was a bright and sunny day
7. A father has 4 daughters. Each of his daughters has a brother. How many children does he have? Answer: The answer is 5 because each girl has the same brother.
8. A doctor and a boy were fishing. The boy was the doctor’s son, but the doctor was not the boy’s father. Who was the doctor? Answer: His mother
9. What is as lighter as a feather, but even the strongest man can’t hold it for very long? Answer: Breath
10. What has 13 hearts, but no other organs? Answer: A deck of playing cards
11. What does your dad answer when you ask him what the movie he’s watching is about? Answer: “It’s about 2 hours.”
12. What do you call an ape who is just like his father? Answer: A chimp off the old block
13. What do you call a ghost’s mom and dad? Answer: Transparents
14. What did the pirate dad say on his 80th birthday? Answer: “Aye Matey.” (sounds like “I’m eighty if you say it in a pirate voice”)
15. What did the daddy chimney say to the baby chimney? Answer: You’re too little to smoke!
16. What did the dad say when he wanted to threaten the calendar? Answer: Your days are numbered.
17. Why didn’t the dad trust the stairs? Answer: He said they were always up to something.
18. Why did the dad bring an extra pair of socks to the golf course? Answer: In case he got a hole-in-one.
19. Why are parents so boring? Answer: Because they are “groan” ups (pun for grown-ups)
20. Why are fathers like parking spaces? Answer: The good ones are already taken
21. When my father was 31, I was 8. Now, he is twice as old as me. How old am I? Answer: I must be 23 if my father is twice as old as me.
22. What relation would your mother’s sister’s only brother-in-law be to you? Answer: Your dad