Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard confusing riddles with answers.
Confusing Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. If you can touch it, you cannot go in. If you cannot touch it, you can go in. What is it? Answer: A coffin
2. The word you need is hidden near, but Samuel M… could make it clear. Answer: Amateur
3. What crime can you get arrested for if you attempt it, but not if you commit it? Answer: Suicide.
4. What did mama spider say to her baby spider? Answer: You spend too much time on the web.
5. What two words does this say? ‘esgg sgeg gegs gsge’ Answer: Scrambled eggs
Also get: Clown Riddles
6. Who’s bigger: Mr. Bigger, Mrs. Bigger, or their baby? Answer: The baby, since he is a little Bigger.
7. I have forests with no trees, cities with no houses, and water with no waves. What am I? Answer: Map
8. How long is the answer to this question? Answer: How long
9. Can you rearrange the letters of the words BURNS ME THERE to spell out three numbers? Answer: Rearrange the letters of BURN ME THERE and they spell out the words THREE NUMBERS!
10. A cowboy rode into town on Friday. He stayed in town for three days and rode out on Friday. How is that possible? Answer: Friday was the name of his horse.
11. A basketball drops from nowhere and nobody is around. So how does the ball get there? Answer: It doesn’t fall.
12. Why did Albert Einstein cross the street? Answer: To get away from Niels Bohr. But when he got to the other side Bohr was there also.
13. Which word becomes shorter when 2 letters are added to it? Answer: The word “short.”
14. Which dictionary word is misspelled? Answer: The word ‘incorrectly.’
15. What is the only thing in the world that is perfect? Answer: The word “perfect.”
16. What is something that you get to keep after you give it to someone? Answer: Your word
17. What goes up a chimney down but can’t come down a chimney? Answer: An umbrella.
18. What can fill up an entire room, but take up zero space? Answer: Light