Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard clown riddles with answers.
Clown Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. Why did the lion spit out the clown? Answer: Because he tasted funny!
2. Why did the clown throw the butter out the window? Answer: Because he wanted to see a butter-fly.
3. What is the pink goo between an elephant’s toes? Answer: Slow clowns
4. What do you call a goat dressed like a clown? Answer: A silly billy
Also get: Coffee Riddles
5. What did the little clown do when he learned that he was going to die? Answer: He went into the living room.
6. I live for laughter, I live for the crowd, without it I am nothing. What am I? Answer: A clown
7. Guys that laugh and don’t make you frown, make you smile and never let you far. Who is it? Answer: A clown
8. Why was the clown sad? Answer: She broke her funny bone!
9. Why material do you use to make a clown outfit? Answer: Poly-jester!
10. Why did the little clown drive a car off a cliff? Answer: He wanted to test his air brakes.
11. Why did the clown wear loud socks!? Answer: So his feet wouldn’t fall asleep!
12. What should you do if you’re attacked by a group of clowns? Answer: Go for the juggler/jugular!
13. What happens when you phone a clown three times? Answer: You get a three-ring circus
14. What do you get when you cross a clown and a goat? Answer: A silly billy!!!
15. I can be scary, I can be entertaining, I cover my face so it will be impossible for you to recognize me and I create animals from plastic. Who am I? Answer: A clown
Photo by Sandy Millar on Unsplash