Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard clever riddles with answers.
Clever Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. What has one eye but cannot see? Answer: A needle.
2. What came first, the chicken or the egg? Answer: Dinosaurs laid eggs much before the evolution of chicken.
3. What belongs to you but others use it more than you do? Answer: Your name.
4. I’m light as a feather, but not even the strongest girl can hold me for more than 5 minutes. What am I? Answer: Breath.
Also get: Chess Riddles
5. How many bananas can you eat if your stomach is empty? Answer: Just one after that it’s not empty anymore.
6. How can you make six into an odd number? Answer: Remove the letter S and you have IX which is 9 in roman numerals.
7. A cowboy rides into town on Friday stays for three days, then leaves on Friday. How did he do it? Answer: He leaves on his horse, ‘Friday’.
8. Why would Snow White be a good judge? Answer: Because she’s the fairest of all.
9. When can a pizza marry a hot dog? Answer: After they have a very frank relationship!
10. What question must always be answered “Yes”? Answer: What does “Y”-“E”-“S” spell?
11. I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have nobody, but come alive with the wind. What am I? Answer: An Echo
12. I come from a mine and get surrounded by wood always. Everyone uses me. What am I? Answer: Pencil lead
13. I am neither a guest nor a trespasser, to this place I belong, it belongs also to me. Answer: Home
14. He has married many women but has never been married. Who is he? Answer: A preacher.
15. What runs, but never walks, Murmurs, but never talks? Has a bed, but never sleeps. And has a mouth, but never eats? Answer: A river.
16. What kind of coat is always wet when you put it on? Answer: A coat of paint.
17. What five-letter word stays the same when you take away the first, third, and last letters? Answer: Empty
18. What connects two people but touches only one? Answer: A wedding ring
19. Slayer of regrets, old and new, sought by many, found by few. What am I? Answer: Redemption
20. It’s been around for millions of years, but it’s no more than a month old. What is it? Answer: The moon.
21. I’m often running yet I have no legs. You need me but I don’t need you. What am I? Answer: Water
22. I Start with M, end with X, and have a never-ending amount of letters. What am I? Answer: MAILBOX