Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard classroom riddles with answers.
Classroom Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. What do grape students do when they have a question? Answer: Raisin their hand!
2. What are the science teacher’s favorite states? Answer: Solid, Liquid, Gas. The states of all matter.
3. There is only one word spelled wrong in the dictionary. What is it? Answer: W-R-O-N-G.
4. In the olden days, the student of logic was given this problem: If half of 5 were 3, what would one-third of 10 be? Answer: It would be 4.
5. How many months have 28 days? Answer: All of them!
Also get: Dark Riddles
6. What has four legs but can’t walk? Answer: A table.
7. What happened to the plant in the math classroom? Answer: It grew square roots, of course.
8. What do mathematics teachers like to eat? Answer: Pi.
9. You buy me to eat, but you never eat me. What am I? Answer: A fork.
10. Why was the student’s homework in his father’s handwriting? Answer: Because the student borrowed his pen.
11. Why does the teacher wear sunglasses when she comes to the class? Answer: Because the students are bright.
12. Why did the boy eat his homework? Answer: Because the teacher said it was a piece of cake.
13. When is homework not homework? Answer: When it’s done at school.
14. What’s the difference between a Teacher and a Train? Answer: The Teacher says “Spit out your gum!” And the train says “Chew, Chew, Chew!”
15. What is the most useful instrument in a mathematics teacher’s tool kit? Answer: Multi-pilers!
16. A man looks at a painting and says, “Brothers and sisters I have none, but that man’s father is my father’s son.” Who is in the painting? Answer: His son
17. What is in seasons, seconds, centuries, and minutes but not in decades, years, or days? Answer: The letter N
18. What has many keys but can’t open a single lock? Answer: A piano
19. What do dogs have that no other animal has? Answer: Puppies.
20. What begins with T ends with T and has T in it? Answer: A teapot
21. There are 3 apples in a basket and you take away 2. How many apples do you have now? Answer: You have 2 apples. You took away 2 apples and left 1 in the basket.
22. Where are the lakes always empty, the mountains always flat and the rivers always still? Answer: A map
23. What starts with a P, ends with an E, and has thousands of letters? Answer: The post office
24. What question can you never answer yes to? Answer: Are you asleep yet?
25. What must be broken before you can use it? Answer: An egg.
Image by steveriot1 from Pixabay