Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard chicken riddles with answers.
Chicken Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. What do you call a chicken with bad sunburn? Answer: Fried Chicken.
2. What did the scientist get when he crossed a chicken and a cow? Answer: Roost beef.
3. My call, I pray, at the dawn of day, Shall rest you from your slumber, With job all done, my song all sung, I’ll sit on the seat of lumber. What am I? Answer: A Rooster.
4. If it takes 5 microwaves 5 minutes to cook 5 chickens, how long does it take 100 microwaves to cook 100 chickens? Answer: 5 minutes. We can assume that one chicken is placed in each microwave and that each chicken takes 5 minutes to cook.
5. If a rooster laid 11 eggs and the farmer took 5 of them and another rooster laid 14 eggs and 5 of them were rotten. How many eggs were left? Answer: 0, Roosters don’t lay eggs.
Also get: Classroom Riddles
6. If a chicken says, “All chickens are liars”. Is the chicken telling the truth? Answer: Answer: Chickens cannot talk.
7. How do chickens like to dance? Answer: Chick to chick
8. A mouse, a squirrel, a duck, a chicken, and an elephant are sitting on the side of the road. Someone offers them a lift, but one prefers to stay. Who preferred to stay? Answer: The Elephant Stayed. If you didn’t know, elephants are scared of mice.
9. Why was the chicken forbidden from sending e-mails? Answer: Because he kept using fowl language.
10. Why do chickens lay eggs? Answer: Because if they drop them, they will break.
11. Why did the turkey cross the road? Answer: To prove he wasn’t chicken.
12. Why did the sheriff arrest the chicken? Answer: It used fowl language
13. Why did the chicken cross the road twice, and jump in the mud? Answer: He was a dirty double-crosser.
14. If a rooster lays an egg on the ridge of a roof, which side will the egg fall on? Answer: Roosters don’t lay eggs. Hen’s do.
15. If a farmer has 5 chickens, two horses, and a wife. How many feet are on his farm? Answer: Just four. His wife has two feet, he has two feet, each chicken has two claws, and each horse has four hoofs.
16. I have a house with no doors no windows, nothing. If I want to get out I break the wall. Who am I? Answer: Chicken as if it wants to come out breaks the wall.
17. How did the chicken manage to pay for, the ‘A de Luxe’ roost? Answer: By Higher Perch-ase.
18. A Rooster laid an Egg. Which way did it roll? Answer: It didn’t. And since when do Roosters lay Eggs?
19. What does an evil hen lay? Answer: Deviled eggs!
20. What does a chicken say instead of good? Answer: EGGcelent
21. What do you call a hen who counts her eggs? Answer: A mathemachicken
22. What did the turkey say to the rooster when he challenged him to a fight? Answer: ARE YOU CHICKEN?
23. What creature starts yellow inside and white outside, then becomes it’s first five before becoming the whole? Answer: Chicken
24. What can provide food before it is alive, while it is alive, and after it’s dead? Answer: Chicken
25. What animal turns about 200 times around its axis after it dies? Answer: A roast chicken
26. Under no circumstances compute the number of your barnyard fowl previous to their incubation. What is the proverb? Answer: Do not count your chickens before they hatch.
27. This food is white meat, which often goes with salad. It’s poultry. Answer: Chicken
28. There are 30 cows in a field, and 28 chickens. How many didn’t? Answer: 10. Listen closely: 30 cows and twenty-eight chickens. Say EIGHT and ATE. They sound the same. Therefore, it means 20 ATE chickens. 30-20=10, so 10 cows didn’t eat any chickens.
29. Why was the Easter egg hiding? Answer: It was a little chicken!
30. Why don’t chickens play baseball? Answer: Because they hit fowl balls.
31. Why does a chicken coop have two doors? Answer: Because, if it had four it would be a sedan.
32. Why did the woolly mammoth cross the road? Answer: Because there were no chickens in the ice age!
33. Why did the chicken cross the playground? Answer: To get to the other slide!
34. Where do tough chickens come from? Answer: Hard-boiled eggs
35. What is the time-piece, That needs no winding? Answer: A rooster.
36. What is common to eat before it’s born and after it’s dead? Answer: Chicken
37. What is a chicken’s favorite holiday drink? Answer: Eggnog
38. What is 3/7 chicken, 2/3 cat and 1/2 goat? Answer: Chicago. 3/7 chicken= Chi 2/3 cat = ca 1/2 goat= go
Image by brgfx on Freepik