Cheese Riddles (with answers) are a delightful blend of wit and cheese knowledge, making them a perfect way to entertain and challenge both cheese lovers and riddle enthusiasts alike. With a wide variety of cheese-themed riddles to choose from, they offer a fun and lighthearted way to exercise your mind while indulging in the delicious world of cheese. Whether you’re a seasoned cheese connoisseur or just someone who loves a good challenge, Cheese Riddles are sure to leave you grinning from ear to ear.
Also, check Computer Riddles and Crocodile Riddles
Cheese Riddles With Answers
1. What was the singing cheese’s stage name? Answer: Ricky Ricotta
2. You put me in your sandwich, you put me on your pizza. I am white and made of milk. Who am I? Answer: Cheese
3. What happened when the cheese got into a fight? Answer: He got creamed.
4. What do you call cheese that doesn’t belong to you? Answer: Nacho cheese
5. What did the police say to the cheese thief? Answer: You’ve been up to no Gouda.
6. What did the manager yell at the cheese thief? Answer: That’s nacho cheese.
7. What did the kid say when he liked the cheese? Answer: It’s gou-da!
8. What cheese isn’t yours? Answer: When its nacho cheese
9. What cheese is made backward? Answer: Edam
10. It’s 3 am, the doorbell rings and you wake up. Unexpected visitors! It’s your parents and they are here for breakfast. You have strawberry jam, honey, wine, bread, and cheese. What is the first thing you open? Answer: The door. You have to let them in for breakfast!
11. I open and close and food I divulge. I house your eggs, milk, and cheese. I keep them cold but I promise they won’t freeze. What am I? Answer: Refrigerator
12. I begin like a groan hollowed out with ease, then end like a mouse with a head of hard cheese. Answer: A Greenhouse
13. How do you get a mouse to smile? Answer: Say cheese
14. You are sleeping and you are hungry and you have butter, cheese, and bologna in the fridge. What do you open first? Answer: You’re eyes because you are sleeping!
15. You are in a place called Jack’s World and there is only one law. There is a mirror, but no reflection. There is pizza with cheese, but not the sausage. There is pepper, but no salt. There is a door, yet no entrance or exit. What is the law? Answer: Everything (each word) in Jack’s World must contain double letters.
16. Why was the mouse afraid of the cheese? Answer: It was Gorgonzola.
17. Why was the cheese sent to his room? Answer: He needed to mature.
18. Why is it hard to hang out with a cracker? Answer: He always cuts the cheese.
19. Why did the minister cherish his Swiss cheese? Answer: It was holy.
20. Why did the cheese run away? Answer: It was afraid to be whipped.
21. Why did the cheese cry? Answer: It was having a meltdown.
22. Why did everyone run away from the cheese? Answer: He curdled.
23. Why did cheddar think the cottage cheese went bad? Answer: It’s curdled.
24. Who’s the jack of all cheeses? Answer: Monterey
25. Where does cheese stay when it’s on vacation? Answer: At the Stilton.
26. What’s the smartest cheese? Answer: Cheese whiz
27. What’s the saddest cheese? Answer: Blue cheese
28. What’s the pirate’s favorite cheese? Answer: Chedd-ARRR
29. What would you get if you mixed a dinosaur with cheese? Answer: Gorgonzilla
Photo by Önder Örtel on Unsplash