Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard cat riddles with answers.
Cat Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. I have just one, but with eight to spare, I am usually friendly, but I sometimes act like I don’t care. What am I? Answer: A cat (9 lives).
2. I’m found in socks, scarves, and mittens. I’m found in the paws of playful kittens. What am I? Answer: Yarn.
3. If 5 cats catch 5 mice in 5 minutes, how long will it take one cat to catch a mouse? Answer: Five minutes.
4. If it takes four rat catchers four minutes to kill four rats, how many rat catchers would be needed to catch 50 rats in 50 minutes? Answer: The same number of rat-catchers: Four.
Also get: Chicken Riddles
5. If seven cats kill seven rats in 7 minutes, how many would be needed to kill one hundred rats in 50 minutes? Answer: 14.
6. Inside napper, bird chaser, quick stoker, small animal killer, fish eater. What is it? Answer: A cat.
7. My first is in chocolate but not in ham, my second’s in cake and also in jam, my third at tea-time is easily found, my whole is a friend who’s often around. What am I? Answer: A Cat!
8. What animal has more lives than a cat? Answer: A frog, he croaks every night!
9. Give a name to a cat and it will call itself. What is the name? Answer: Meeoow is the name.
10. I act like a cat, and I look like a cat, Yet I am not a cat. What am I? Answer: Kitten.
11. I am covered with three layers, two of which can be very sensitive, my layers can cover me in a heartbeat or a long time. What am I? Answer: A cat’s eye.
12. What did the boy cat say to the girl cat on Valentine’s Day? Answer: You’re purrr-fect for me!
13. What do you call a cat crossed with a fish? Answer: Catfish
14. What do you call a cat that gets anything it wants? Answer: Purr-suasive
15. What do you get if you cross a cat with a tree? Answer: A cat-a-logue.
16. What side of a cat has the most fur? Answer: The outside.
17. What is a cat’s favorite breakfast? Answer: Mice krispies
18. What has a head like a cat, feet like a cat, and a tail like a cat, but isn’t a cat? Answer: A kitten.
19. What happens when a cat meets with a tragic accident? Answer: A cat-astrophy!
20. What happens after it rains cats and dogs? Answer: You step in a poodle.
21. What does a cat have that no other animal has? Answer: Kittens
22. What do you get when you cross a lemon and a cat? Answer: A sourpuss
23. What do you get when you cross a black cat and a lemon? Answer: A Sour Puss.
24. What do you get if you cross a cat with an elephant? Answer: A flat cat.
25. Why was the cat thrown out of the card game? Answer: Because he was a Cheetah!
26. Why was the cat sitting at the computer? Answer: It was keeping an eye on the mouse.
27. Why is green grass like a mouse? Answer: Green grass is like a mouse because the cattle eat it (cat’ll eat it).
28. Why didn’t the cat want to speak about his problems? Answer: Because it’s purr-sonal information!
29. Who was the most famous cat in the wild west? Answer: Kit-ty Carson.
30. Where do you find a birthday present for a cat? Answer: In a cat-alogue
31. Where did the cat go after losing its tail? Answer: To the re-tail store.
32. When is the worst weather for rats and mice? Answer: When it rains cats and dogs.
33. When is it bad luck to see a black cat? Answer: When you are a mouse.
34. What word doesn’t belong in this group? That, hat, what, mat, cat, sat, pat, or chat? Answer: What? It’s pronounced differently; all of the others rhyme.
35. What sneaks through doors and windows without knocking? What heats an unlit stove? What gives the cat a snug place to rest? Answer: The sun!
Image by pch.vector on Freepik