Bowling Riddles are a fun and challenging way to test your knowledge and creativity in bowling. These riddles can range from puns about the different parts of a bowling ball to brain teasers about scoring and technique. Whether you’re a seasoned bowler or a beginner, Bowling Riddles are a great way to keep your mind sharp and add excitement to your next trip to the alley. Let’s read bowling riddles with answers.
Bowling Riddles With Answers
1. What do a bowling ball and a blonde have in common? Answer: Chances are both will end up in the gutter.
2. What did one bowling ball say to the other? Answer: “Don’t stop me, Im on a roll.”
3. We are a family. We live in an alley on oily ground. We all look exactly the same, and when we get hurt we get pushed out of the way and replaced. We fear the almighty sphere of death. What are we? Answer: Bowling pins.
4. Ten soldiers dead on the field, dressed in white, killed by three eyes, black as night. What happened? Answer: Bowling! The ball knocked out ten pins.
5. Im the highlight of many dates. Im especially responsive when you put your fingers deep inside me. What am I? Answer: A bowling ball
6. I get laid in an alley. I often end up in the middle of your split. When you slip your finger inside me, I’m ready to roll. What am I? Answer: A bowling Ball
7. With three eyes and a black as night, I frequently knock down ten men with a single strike! What am I? Answer: A Bowling ball.
8. Why should bowling alleys be quiet? Answer: So you can hear a pin drop!
9. Why do good bowlers play so slowly? Answer: Because they have time to spare.
10. Where do old bowling balls end up? Answer: In the gutter
11. What kind of cats like to go bowling? Answer: Alley cats!
12. I am round. you play with me. but you can’t throw me. If you throw me you will hear a crash. What am I? Answer: A bowling ball