Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard boat riddles with answers.
Boat Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. Something very helpful if you want to go gently down a stream. Answer: rowboat
2. I dance in the wind and I bow to a storm. I grow best in temperatures that are warm. By the riverbeds, I like to grow, where the people in boats like to row. What am I? Answer: A river reed. Didn’t guess it did you?
3. I carry you down a gentle stream what am I? Answer: rowboat
4. Four men were in a boat on the lake. The boat turns over, and all four men sink to the bottom of the lake, yet not a single man got wet! Why? Answer: Because they were all married and not single.
Also get: Bird Riddles
5. A pro fisherman decided to become a pro golfer. In order to buy his clubs, he had to sell his boat. How did he list it? Answer: Fore Sail!
6. A man is on one side of a river, his dog on the other. The man calls his dog, who immediately crossed the river without getting wet and without using a bridge or a boat. How did the dog do it? Answer: The river was frozen.
7. What type of boat has authority? Answer: Ownership!
8. What house has a post on top, A roof at the bottom, While the rain comes from below? Answer: A boat.
9. Weight in my belly, trees on my back, nails in my ribs, feet i do lack. Answer: boat
10. Very helpful if you intend to go gently down a stream. Answer: rowboat
11. Two people are standing on the bank of a river looking forward to crossing to the other side. There is one boat with a capacity for one person. The two people managed to cross the river safely. How did they do it? Answer: The two were on opposite sides of the river.
12. You walk onto a bridge you see a boat full of people but there is not a single person on it. How is that possible? Answer: There all married.
13. You row in one while you float. Answer: boat
14. You can feel me but, I can’t feel you. I can uproot trees and tear roofs off their houses. Yet, I can make a Baby sleep and be gentle. I can howl and whisper. I can spread and stop fires. I can toss boats and help them glide too. What am I? Answer: I am the wind.
15. Why is a ferry boat like a good rule? Answer: Because it works both ways.
16. Where do you take a sick boat? Answer: To the dock!
17. When is a boat like a knife? Answer: When it is a cutter.
Image by upklyak on Freepik