Birthday Riddles (with answers) are a fun and playful way to celebrate someone’s special day. These riddles, often based on the birthday celebrant’s age, interests, or personality, add an element of surprise and humor to the birthday festivities. Whether it’s a silly rhyme, a cryptic clue, or a challenging puzzle, birthday riddles are a great way to get everyone in the party spirit and create lasting memories. So why not add some extra fun to your next birthday celebration with a few well-crafted riddles?
Birthday Riddles With Answers
1. The day before yesterday, Chris was 7 years old. Next year, she’ll turn 10. How is this possible? Answer: Today is Jan. 1st. Yesterday, December 31, was Chris’s 8th birthday. On December 30, she was still 7. This year she will turn 9, and next year, she’ll turn 10.
2. If you were born exactly 12 years ago, how old would you be today? Answer: 12
3. I asked a woman how old she was, and she smiled and said cryptically: “The day before yesterday I was 22, but next year I’ll be 25.” What is her birthday and when was the date of our conversation? Answer: We conversed on January 1 and her birthday is on December 31.
4. I am yours only once a year, you still cut me up with no fear. What am I? Answer: Birthday cake
5. How many birthdays does the average man have? Answer: Only one. We just celebrate it every year.
6. How many birthdays does the average Jehovah’s Witness’ have? Answer: None, they don’t celebrate birthdays
7. How many birthdays does the average man have? Answer: One, he may have many Birthdays, but only one birthday.
8. How does a ninja celebrate your birthday? Answer: A top of your grave!
9. You may have many of me but never enough. After the last one arrives you will have no more. What am I? Answer: My birthday
10. Why was the birthday cake as hard as a rock? Answer: Because it was marble cake!
11. When it’s alive we sing, when it is dead we clap our hands. What is it? Answer: A birthday candle.
12. What do you get a lawyer for his birthday? Answer: Briefs!!
13. What did the ice cream say to the birthday girl? Answer: “Go head girl it’s sherbert day.”
14. What did the bald man say when he got a comb for his birthday? Answer: “Thanks. I’ll never part with it!”