Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard bird riddles with answers.
Bird Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. I have a house with no doors no windows, nothing. If I want to get out I break the wall. Who am I? Answer: Chicken as if it wants to come out breaks the wall.
2. I can’t see it yet I know you’re there. I’m not a cow but I’m leather. I’m a rare find but follow paths. I can fly but I’m not a bird. What am I? Answer: A bat.
3. How do chickens like to dance? Answer: Chick to chick
4. How did the chicken manage to pay for, the ‘A de Luxe’ roost? Answer: By Higher Purchase.
Also get: Family Riddles
5. Birds of a feather flock together. What is the contradictory proverb? Answer: Opposites attract.
6. A feathered Biped in the terminal part of the arm equals in value a pair of feathered bipeds in densely branched shrubbery. What is the proverb? Answer: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
7. It has a long neck, is a name of a bird, feeds on ships’ cargo, and is not alive. What is it? Answer: A crane.
8. If you see a bird sitting on a twig, how could you get the twig without disturbing the bird? Answer: Wait until the bird flies away.
9. If there is a Yellow house on Bluebird Lane, a Greenhouse on Orange Street, a Pink house on Kitten Road, a Blackhouse on Whitehorse Pike, and a Purple house on Firebird hill. Where is the White House? Answer: Washington, D.C.
10. If it takes 5 microwaves and 5 minutes to cook 5 chickens, how long does it take 100 microwaves to cook 100 chickens? Answer: 5 minutes. We can assume that one chicken is placed in each microwave and that each chicken takes 5 minutes to cook.
11. If a chicken says, “All chickens are liars”. Is the chicken telling the truth? Answer: Answer: Chickens cannot talk.
12. If 20 blackbirds are on a fence and you shoot one, how many remain? Answer: None, they would all fly away from the sound of the shot.
13. I make the leaves green, I make the dirt brown, I make the bluebirds blue, I make all of your dreams come true. What am I? Answer: A box of crayons.
14. What bird is very rude? Answer: Mocking bird.
15. What bird is always out of breath? Answer: A puffin.
16. What bird can write? Answer: PENguin
17. What bird can lift the heaviest weight? Answer: Crane
18. What bird can be heard at mealtimes? Answer: A swallow.
19. What asks, but never answers? Answer: An owl.
20. Under no circumstances compute the number of your barnyard fowl previous to their incubation. What is the proverb? Answer: Do not count your chickens before they hatch.
21. There are ten birds sitting on a fence. You shoot one. How many are left? Answer: None are left. All the others are scared away because of the gunshot.
22. There are 2 ducks in front of 2 other ducks. There are 2 ducks behind 2 other ducks. There are 2 ducks beside 2 other ducks. How many ducks are there? Answer: Just four, in a square formation.
23. My first is in the ocean but never in the sea, and my second’s in wasps but never in bees. My third is in a glider and also in flight, my whole is a creature that comes out at night. What am I? Answer: An Owl.
24. What does a chicken say instead of good? Answer: EGGcelent
25. What do you get if you cross a hen with a guitar? Answer: A chicken that plucks itself.
26. What do you call two birds that are in love? Answer: Tweet-hearts
27. What do you call a tavern of blackbirds? Answer: A crowbar.
28. What do you call a crate of ducks? Answer: A box of quackers!
29. What do you call a chicken with bad sunburn? Answer: Fried Chicken.
30. With three eyes and a black as night, I frequently knock down ten men with a single strike! What am I? Answer: A Bowling ball.
31. Why was the Easter egg hiding? Answer: It was a little chicken!
32. Why was the chicken forbidden from sending e-mails? Answer: Because he kept using fowl language.
33. Why do birds fly south? Answer: Because it’s too far to walk.
34. Why do birds fly south in the Fall? Answer: Because it’s too far to walk.
35. Why did the eagle not fly over the sea? Answer: Because if it flew over the sea it will be a seagull.
36. Why are the rates at the bird’s hotel so much higher than other 4-star hotels? Answer: Toucan stay for one!
37. White bird, featherless, flyin’ out o’ paradise, flyin’ over sea and land, dyin’ in my hand. What is it? Answer: A snowflake!
38. Which bird does not belong in this group? Finch, gull, eagle, ostrich, or sparrow? Answer: The Ostrich. It’s the only bird that doesn’t fly.
39. What was never scared but became petrified, can’t make a bird but can make a bat, can’t live in a house but would die to have one. What is it? Answer: A tree.
40. What time does a duck get up? Answer: At the quack of dawn.
41. What kind of bird writes? Answer: A pen-guin.
Image by brgfx on Freepik