Biology Riddles (with answers), a mind-boggling mix of science and wit, offer a fascinating way to test your knowledge of the living world. From the smallest cell to the largest mammal, these riddles challenge your understanding of the diverse and complex systems that make up the world of biology. Whether you’re a seasoned scientist or just starting to explore the wonders of life, Biology Riddles are sure to provide a fun and engaging way to learn and expand your knowledge. So grab a lab coat and get ready to solve some of the most challenging and thought-provoking riddles in the world of biology.
Biology Riddles With Answers
1. What did one cell say to his sister’s cell when she stepped on his toe? Mitosis
2. Two chemistry students walk into a bar. The first says, “I’ll order an H2O.” The second then says, “I’ll order an H2O too.” Why did the second student die? “H2O too” sounds like “H2O2”, which is hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is a poison and can be deadly if its concentration in water is sufficiently high.
3. How many biologists does it take to change a light bulb? Four. One to change it and three to write the environmental-impact statement.
4. How is a dog and a marine biologist alike? One wags a tail and the other tags a whale.
5. How do you make a hormone? Don’t pay her.
6. How did the herpetologist know he would be married soon? He caught the garter snake.
7. How did the English major define microtome on his biology exam? An itsy bitsy book.
8. How did the blonde define hydrophobic on her chemistry exam? Fear of utility bills.
9. Why was the scuba diver failing Biology? Because he was below “C” level.
10. Why did the computer go to the nurse? It had a Virus
11. Why are men sexier than women? You can’t spell sexy without xy
12. Why are environmentalists bad at playing cards? They like to avoid the flush.
13. What’s the difference between ammonia and pneumonia? Ammonia is found in bottles; pneumonia is found in chests.
14. What was the biologist wearing on his first date with a hot chick? Designer jeans.
15. What does DNA stand for? National Dyslexics Association
16. What do you call the leader of a biology gang? The Nucleus
17. What do you call a cab which provides drug therapy? Chemotaxis
18. What did the male stamen say to the female pistil? I like your “style”