Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard Bible riddles with answers.
Bible Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. When was medicine first mentioned in the Bible? Answers: When the Lord gave Moses two tablets.
2. What was the first theatrical venture in the Bible? Answers: When Eve appeared for Adam’s benefit.
3. This is sometimes called a serpent and its skin has a lot of scales. It can have a venomous bite and some have rattled in their tails. Answers: The snake
Also get: Autumn Riddles
4. In what place did a rooster in the Bible crow where all the people in the world could hear him? Answers: In the ark.
5. In the first book of the Bible this creature tempted Adam and Eve to eat fruit that they shouldn’t have so Eden is where they had to leave. What is it? Answers: Snake
6. How many of each species did Moses take on the ark with him? Answers: None. Moses wasn’t on the ark, Noah was.
7. How do we know that Noah was preceded by the ark by at least three other people? Answers: Because the Bible says that Noah came forth (fourth).
8. You would have seen three of these on the Calvary hillside. One of which carried Jesus on Good Friday when he died. What was it? Answers: The cross
9. Why won’t we drink milk in the new world? Answers: Because, at Armageddon, there will be udder destruction.
10. Why was the giant Goliath very astonished when David hit him with a stone? Answers: Because such a thing had never before entered his head.
11. Why did god create Adam before he created Eve? Answers: Because he didn’t want anyone telling him how to make Adam.
12. Who was the strongest man in the Bible? Answers: Jonah, because the whale couldn’t hold him even after he got him down.
13. Who in the Bible was the champion runner of all time? Answers: Adam. He was the first in the human race.
14. Which are the two smallest things mentioned in the Bible? Answers: The widow’s mite and the wicked flee (flea).
15. When was the longest day in the Bible? Answers: When there was no Eve in it.
16. Where are freeways first mentioned in the Bible? Answers: Genesis 1:30 “The Lord made every creeping thing.”
17. While I was snug in my bassinet on Christmas Day, my mother, Mary, sat nearby and sang me a lullaby. Who am I? Answers: Baby Jesus
18. Who is the greatest babysitter mentioned in the Bible? Answers: David, he rocked Goliath to sleep.
19. Who was older, David or Goliath? Answers: David must have been because he rocked Goliath to sleep.
20. Who was the straightest man in the Bible? Answers: Joseph, because Pharaoh made a ruler out of him.
21. Why should we be encouraged by the story of Jonah and the whale? Answers: Because Jonah was down in the mouth, but came out all right.
22. Why was Moses buried in the land of Moab? Answers: He was dead
23. After the flood, how many people left the ark ahead of Noah? Answers: Three. Because the Bible says that Noah went forth out of the ark.
24. Did Eve ever have a date with Adam? Answers: No, just an apple.
25. How long did Cain hate his brother? Answers: As long as he was Abel.
26. We traveled from the East, following a bright star, bringing gifts to the newborn King. Who were we? Answers: Three wise men.
27. What 3 things do John the Baptist and Winnie the Pooh have in common? Answers: Honey, hairshirts, and the same middle name
28. What evidence does the Bible give to show that Adam and Eve were rather noisy? Answers: They raised Cain.
29. What man in the Bible had no parents? Answers: Joshua, the son of Nun.
30. What simple affliction caused the death of Samson? Answers: He died of fallen arches.
31. What two things did Samson never eat for breakfast? Answers: Lunch and dinner
32. What was the last thing Noah said before he entered the Ark? Answers: So long Fellers!