Grow your knowledge with the help of the below best easy and hard riddles for kids with answers.
Best Riddles For Kids And Students With Answers
1. If you drop a yellow hat in the Red Sea, what does it become? Answer: Wet!
2. If two’s company and three’s a crowd, what are four and five? Answer: 9.
3. I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old. What am I? Answer: A candle
4. I’m light as a feather, yet the strongest person can’t hold me for five minutes. What am I? Answer: Your breath.
Also get: Hat Riddles
5. I’m found in socks, scarves, and mittens; and often in the paws of playful kittens. What am I? Answer: Yarn
6. I shave every day, but my beard stays the same. What am I? Answer: A barber
7. I have no legs. I will never walk but always run. What am I? Answer: A river.
8. I have branches, but no fruit, trunk, or leaves. What am I? Answer: A bank
9. I follow you all the time and copy your every move, but you can’t touch me or catch me. What am I? Answer: Your shadow.
10. I am the beginning of everything, the end of everywhere. I’m the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space. What am I? Answer: The letter “e”
11. I add lots of flavors and have many layers, but if you get too close I’ll make you cry. What am I? Answer: An onion
12. Four legs up, four legs down, soft in the middle, hard all around. What am I? Answer: A bed.
13. A man dies of old age on his 25 birthday. How is this possible? Answer: He was born on February 29.
14. What did the duck put in its soup? Answer: Quackers.
15. What can’t talk but will reply when spoken to? Answer: An echo
16. What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it? Answer: A promise
17. There’s a one-story house in which everything is yellow. Yellow walls, yellow doors, yellow furniture. What color are the stairs? Answer: There aren’t any—it’s a one-story house.
18. The more of this there is, the less you see. What is it? Answer: Darkness
19. It belongs to you, but other people use it more than you do. What is it? Answer: Your name
20. If you’ve got me, you want to share me; if you share me, you haven’t kept me. What am I? Answer: A secret
21. If you’re running in a race and you pass the person in second place, what place are you in? Answer: Second place
22. If you drop me, I’m sure to crack, but give me a smile and I’ll always smile back. What am I? Answer: A mirror.
23. What did the triangle say to the circle? Answer: You are pointless.
24. What do you call a chihuahua in the summer? Answer: A hot dog!
25. What falls in winter but never gets hurt? Answer: Snow.
26. What fruit can you never cheer up? Answer: A blueberry.
27. What gets bigger the more you take away?” Answer: A hole
28. What gets wet when you get dry? Answer: A towel
29. What goes up and down but doesn’t move? Answer: A staircase
30. What goes up but never comes back down? Answer: Your age.
31. What has 13 hearts, but no other organs? Answer: A deck of cards.
32. What has a head, and a tail, is brown, and has no legs? Answer: A penny.
33. What has hands but doesn’t clap? Answer: A clock.
34. What has many ears but cannot hear? Answer: Corn.
35. You will buy me to eat but never eat me. What am I? Answer: A plate.
36. You walk into a room that contains a match, a kerosene lamp, a candle and a fireplace. What would you light first? Answer: The match
37. You see a boat filled with people, yet there isn’t a single person on board. How is that possible? Answer: All the people on the boat are married.
38. Why did the tortilla chip start dancing? Answer: Because they put on the salsa.
39. Why are teddy bears never hungry? Answer: Because they are always stuffed.
40. Which month has 28 days? Answer: All of them!
41. Which fish costs the most? Answer. A goldfish!
42. What question can you never answer yes to? Answer: Are you asleep yet?
43. What month of the year has 28 days? Answer: All of them
44. What is the end of everything? Answer: The letter “g”
45. What is full of holes but still holds water? Answer: A sponge
46. What is always in front of you but can’t be seen? Answer: The future