Get here some collection of bathroom riddles, puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and students along with their answers.
Bathroom Riddles With Answers
1. A farmer has never taken a shower in his life. He gets dirty every day, wears no cleansing scents, and is always clean at the end of the day. How is this possible? Answer: The farmer takes a bath every day.
2. Each day many people come and visit me, however, they usually only stay for a few minutes. I am considered by many to be very dirty yet few people would want to live without me. What am I? Answer: A toilet.
3. How can people smell without a nose? Answer: If they don’t take bath.
4. How can you make a needle float? Answer: Take a thin piece of tissue paper and place the tissue paper under the needle before putting the needle in the water. The tissue paper will eventually sink and the needle will remain floating.
5. I get wet when dry. what am I? Answer: A towel.
Also read: Animal Riddles & Baseball Riddles
6. The more you dry yourself with me the more I get wet. What am I? Answer: A towel.
7. What does the Easter Bunny do after it takes a shower? Answer: He uses a Hare dryer
8. What gets wetter the more it dries? Answer: A towel.
9. What happened to Einstein when he took a bath? Answer: He was brainwashed.
10. Why did the toilet paper roll down the hill? Answer: To get to the bottom.
11. Why did Tigger go to the bathroom? Answer: He wanted to find his friend, Pooh!
12. Why didn’t the skeleton use a towel? Answer: Because he always comes out bone dry.
13. Why do you never bring a Pokemon into the bathroom with you? Answer: They might Pikachu (Peek at u)
14. You go in me for brushing, For flushing, For rushing; But please go in me one at a time, Or someone might be blushing. What am I? Answer: A bathroom.
15. If someone robbed you in the shower, what would you be? Answer: An eye wetness.
16. What did one toilet say to the other? Answer: You look a bit flushed.
17. What do angels sing in the shower? Answer: Soul.
18. What do bumblebees sing in the shower? Answer: BeeBop.
19. What do computer programmers sing in the shower? Answer: Disc-o.
20. What do fathers sing in the shower? Answer: Pop.
21. What do goblins sing in the shower? Answer: Rhythm and boos.
22. What do steel workers sing in the shower? Answer: Heavy Metal.
23. What do you call a ghost who ran out of toilet paper? Answer: Sheet out of luck!
24. What do you call a person who crosses the road twice without taking a shower? Answer: A dirty double-crosser.
25. What does a newspaper reporter use to dry himself after his shower? Answer: Paper towels.
26. What does a toilet with a funny accent have? Answer: Irritable vowel syndrome!
27. What kind of sandwich sinks to the bottom of the tub? Answer: A submarine sandwich!
28. When you are wet and it is dry and if you use it, it becomes wet but you’re completely dry. What is it? Answer: The towel.
29. Why can’t the toilet paper cross the road? Answer: Because it got stuck in the crack.
30. Why did the shower bar turn red? Answer: Its towel fell off.
31. Why do criminals shower so often? Answer: They like to make a clean getaway.
(Image source: freepik.com)