Get here some collections of baseball riddles, puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and students. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Baseball Riddles With Answers For Kids & Students
1. You leave home, make three left turns, and return home, where you find two men wearing masks. Who are they? Answer: A catcher and an umpire
2. Why was the chef hired to coach the baseball team? Answer: Because he knew how to handle batter.
3. Why was the baseball player’s food always dirty? Answer: He always stepped on the plate.
4. Why is the baseball field hot after a game? Answer: All the fans left.
5. Why don’t chickens play baseball? Answer: Because they hit fowl balls.
6. Why did the baseball coach hire a piano player? Answer: Because his player had the perfect pitch!
7. Why can’t turtles play baseball? Answer: They can’t run home.
Read: Basketball Riddles
8. Which animal is best at hitting a baseball? Answer: A bat
9. Where do great dragon baseball players go? Answer: To the Hall Of Flame.
10. What was the spider doing on the baseball team? Answer: Catching flies.
11. What song was the baseball player singing on third base? Answer: “There’s no place like home.”
12. What position do pigs play on the baseball field? Answer: Short-stop.
13. What is the best advice to give a young baseball player? Answer: If you don’t succeed at first, try second base.
14. What has 18 legs and catches flies? Answer: A baseball team
15. What did the baseball glove say to the ball? Answer: Catch you later.
16. Two baseball teams played a game. One team won but no man touched base. How could that be? Answer: They were all girl teams.
17. There was a man who everybody called Batman he knew nothing about bats and thought they were gross. He still loved it when people called him Batman! How could this be? Answer: He was the star baseball player!
18. Name the only sport in which the ball is always in possession of the team on defense, and the offensive team can score without touching the ball? Answer: Baseball
19. I play on a diamond, I play fair, I always get dirty, And then I run home. What Am I? Answer: Baseball Player
20. How do you know a vampire loves baseball? Answer: Because he becomes a bat every night.
21. A man was waiting at home, he turned a metal pole, then turned 3 left, and on his way back home there was a masked man waiting for him. What is he doing and who is the masked man? Answer: He is playing baseball and the masked man is about to catch.