Welcome to the world of banana riddles with answers. Bananas are not only a sweet and nutritious fruit, but they also make for a fun and interactive riddle! Banana riddles challenge your brain and tickle your funny bone. These riddles are a great way to engage your kids and encourage their problem-solving skills. From silly puns to complex puzzles, these banana riddles will make you laugh, think, and maybe even crave a banana. Get ready to peel back the layers and solve some of the juiciest banana riddles around!
Banana Riddles With Answers
1. What did the banana say to the monkey? Nothing, bananas can’t talk!
2. Remove six letters from this sequence to reveal a familiar English word – bsainxleatntears. Answer: bananas
3. It is a monkey food that makes people slip and fall in cartoons. A: bananas
4. If twenty monkeys run after one banana, what time is it? Twenty after one!
5. I am yellow on the outside, white inside, and very appealing what am I? banana
6. I am the kind of food monkey likes, and people slip on me and fall in cartoons what am I?? banana
7. I am a yellow fruit with three of the letter A in my name. I have a lot of potassium to help my muscles work better. I am tough on the outside and soft on the inside. What am I? Banana
8. Why were the apple and orange alone? Because the banana split!
9. Why didn’t the police catch the banana? Because it split!
10. Why did the banana wear sunscreen at the beach? It didn’t want to peel
11. Why did the banana go to the nurse’s office? Because he wasn’t peeling well!
12. Why did the apple go out with a banana? Because it couldn’t find a date.
13. Why are old people like bananas? The older they get, the less firm they are.
14. What’s yellow and goes 50 miles per hour? A banana in a washing machine.
15. What’s the easiest way to make a banana split? Cut it in half!
16. What is yellow, looks like the moon, and has seeds? Banana
17. What is yellow on the outside and gray on the inside? An elephant that’s dressed up in banana skin.
18. What has yellow skin and writes? A ballpoint banana
19. What fruit teases people a lot? A bana na na na na na!
20. What do you call a monkey with a banana in each ear? Anything you want, it can’t hear you!
21. What did the orange say to the banana when they were looking for the apple? Keep your eyes peeled