Welcome back to school, students! As you gear up for another year of learning, we thought we’d kick things off with a few fun back to school riddles. These brainteasers are designed to get your mind thinking and ready for the challenges that lay ahead. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or a newcomer to the school scene, we hope these riddles will provide a bit of entertainment and a chance to exercise those critical thinking skills.
You can also find other riddles such as scary riddles and beach riddles.
Back To School Riddles With Answers
1. What is a math teacher’s favorite dessert? Pi
2. What is a cow’s favorite day at school? When it goes on a field trip
3. What do you need to go to high school? A ladder
4. What animals live at school? Fish
5. What animal cheats on its tests? A cheetah
6. There were three girls walking to school. They had 1 umbrella to share. How did they not get wet? It wasn’t raining.
7. How do bees get to school? By school buzz
8. Why did the teacher wear sunglasses in the classroom? Because her students were so bright!
9. Why did the student eat his homework? His teacher said it was a piece of cake
10. Where do students in New York City learn multiplication? In Times Square
11. When you come to school on Monday, you find out that the class has been delayed. Your class will be three days after the day before the day after tomorrow. What day is your class? Friday
12. What subject is easy for a witch? Spell-ing
13. What school does ice cream go to? Sundae school
14. What room at school has the most stories? The library
15. What is white when dirty and black when clean? A blackboard
16. You will always find me in the past, I can be created in the present but the future will never change me. What am I? History
17. Why was the teacher angry at the student for something he didn’t do? Because he didn’t do his homework
18. Why was the math book sad on the first day of school? Because it had so many problems.
19. Why didn’t the bear go to university? It only learned the bear necessities.
Image by jcomp on Freepik