Welcome to the world of apple riddles with answers for kids and students! These clever conundrums are all about the beloved fruit that has been a part of human civilization for centuries. Whether you’re a fan of sweet, crisp red apples or tart green Granny Smiths, these riddles will test your knowledge and challenge your wit.
Apple Riddles With Answers
1. How do you divide seventeen apples among sixteen people? Make applesauce
2. How can you share five apples with seven friends? Make apple sauce
3. Harvested in the fall, makes ‘delicious’ baked dessert: Apple
4. Doctor Harish and a bus driver Manish are both in love with the same woman named Priyanka. The bus driver needs to go for a long trip of 10 days. Before he left he gave Priyanka 10 apples. Why? Answer: An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
5. An Engineer and a doctor were attracted to a beautiful girl named Steffi. The engineer needs to go out of town for some work for a week. Before leaving, he gave Steffi exactly seven apples and asked her to eat one apple every day. Why? Answer: An apple a day keeps a doctor away
6. I am a fruit. I am red on the outside and white on the inside. Who am I? Apple
7. I am a fruit, round in shape and red in color. I can keep you away from doctors if you eat me every day. Guess who am I? Apple
8. I am a fruit but kids usually do not like to eat me. I come in red and green colors. Guess who am I? Apple
9. How many apples grow on a tree? All of them
10. There are four girls and four apples in a basket. Every girl takes an apple yet one apple remains in the basket? How is this possible? The answer is that one girl took the basket. She took the last apple while it was in the basket.
11. There are 3 apples for 2 sons and 2 fathers to eat. Each of them gets their own apple. How is it numerically possible? They are one son, one father, and one grandfather.
12. There are 10 apples in a basket. There are 10 people. Each person takes an apple but there is still one apple left in the basket. How can this be? One of the people took the basket.
13. In a grocery mall, a refrigerator allows apples and eggs through the door but does not allow kiwis and mango to pass through. What rule is the refrigerator following? Answer: The glass pane only allows fruits with double letters in their name like cherries and apples.
14. If there are three apples and you take two away, how many apples do you have? You took two apples, so you now have two of them.
15. If there are 6 apples and you take away 4, how many do you have? The 4 you took.
16. If I had 5 apples in one hand and 6 apples in the other, hand what would I have? Two big hands!
17. I’m sometimes sweet and sometimes sour and doctors say to eat one a day. What am I? A green apple
18. I’m a fruit that is green or red. It’s said gravity was discovered. When I fell on Newton’s head. Who am I? Apple
19. I am round and grow on trees. I am red or green. You can eat me I am a fruit I know! I am a? Apple
20. I am a fruit. My that starts with “A.” It is white on the inside and can be red, yellow, or green on the outside. Apple
21. What is the expected outcome of a cross between an apple and a Christmas tree? A pineapple
22. What do you call the fruits of anger? Bad apples
23. What do u get from a perverted apple? Hard cider.
24. What did the orange say to the banana when they were looking for the apple? Keep your eyes peeled
25. Twelve apples hanging high, Eleven men came riding by, and Each got down to get one. How many apples are left? 11 apples. ‘Each’ is the name of the man who got one.
26. This pastry is a fruit pie in which the principal filling ingredient is apples. Apple pie
27. This is a red, delicious fruit. One a day will keep the doctor away! Apple
28. What is worse than finding a worm in your apple? Finding half of a worm in your apple!
29. What kind of apple is not an apple? A pineapple
30. What kind of hipsters live in the Big Apple? Bookworms.
31. What’s a wolf’s favorite fruit? A PACK of apples!
32. Why did the apple go out with a banana? Because it couldn’t find a date.
33. Why were the apple and orange alone? Because the banana split!
34. You are feeling hungry and you open your refrigerator. What you find inside is a dozen of apples and you choose one of them as you have no other choice. When you take a bite from the apple you find a worm inside. Can you think of anything worse than that? Answer: Finding half a worm would have been worse.