Ant riddles are a unique and fun way to challenge your brain and test your problem-solving skills. These riddles often feature ants as the central characters, using their characteristics and behaviors as the basis for the puzzles. With a mix of logic, wordplay, and creative thinking, these riddles can be both entertaining and educational. So grab your thinking cap and get ready to dive into the world of ant riddles with answers!
Ant Riddles With Answers For Kids
1. What do you call an army ant? Militant
2. What do you call an ant with frog legs? Antphibian
3. What do you call an ant who sluffs school? Truant
4. What do you call an ant who likes to be alone? Independant
5. What do you call an ant from overseas? Import-ant
6. What do you call a 100-year-old ant? Antique
7. What ant is even bigger than the biggest ant in the world? A gi-aint.
8. My soldiers all wear black clothes. Who are my soldiers? Black ants.
9. How many ants are needed to fill an apartment? Tenants
10. Why were the early American settlers like ants? Because they lived in colonies.
11. Why was the baby ant confused? Because all of his uncles were ants!
12. Why is the little ant always confused? Because all his uncles are ants.
13. Why do ants dance on jelly jars? Because the lids say “twist to open.”
14. Why did the ant race along the boxtop? Because the box said: “Tear Along Dotted Line.”
15. Who do you call for injured ants? The Ant-bulance!
16. Where do ants go for summer vacation? Frants
17. What’s the difference between writing your will and owning an ant farm? One is a legacy and the other is a sea of legs.
18. What’s smaller than an ant’s mouth? An ant’s dinner!