Get here some collections of animal riddles, puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and students. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Animal Riddles For Students and Kids
1. With four oars it swims but it is always at home. Its back is like armor, tougher than chrome. What is it? Answer: Turtle.
2. What jumps when it walks and sits when it stands? Answer: Kangaroo.
3. What animal is the best at baseball? Answer: A bat.
4. What animal is most likely to eat a relative? Answer: An ant-eater!
5. The strangest creature you’ll ever find: two eyes in front and many more behind. Answer: Peacock.
6. My wings are used as flippers, so in water, I can flow. Sometimes when on land I slide on my belly in the snow. Answer: Penguin.
7. I’m an animal you might love But I’m too big to be your pet. I have an extremely long trunk. And it’s said I never forget. Answer: Elephant.
8. I sleep by day and fly at night, but I have no feathers to aid my flight. What am I? Answer: Bat.
9. I like to use my long tongue to eat leaves from the tops of trees. I don’t have to climb up though. With my long neck, it’s a breeze. Answer: Giraffe.
Read: Baseball Riddles
10. I like to hop around. I’m a tadpole when I’m young. I am green and I croak. And catch flies with my long tongue. What am I? Answer: Frog.
11. I eat animals but I don’t hunt or kill. What am I? Answer: A vulture.
12. I can spell yet I have no mouth I can speak to animals but can’t speak to humans I am fierce but small. What am I? Answer: I am a bee.
13. He’s small but he can climb a tower. Answer: An ant.
Cat Riddles For Students
14. I act like a cat, I look like a cat, Yet I am not a cat. What am I? Answer: Kitten.
15. If 5 cats catch 5 mice in 5 minutes, how long will it take one cat to catch a mouse? Answer: Five minutes.
16. I’m found in socks, scarves, and mittens. I’m found in the paws of playful kittens. What am I? Answer: Yarn.
17. What happens after it rains on cats and dogs? Answer: You step in a poodle.
18. What do you get when you cross a black cat and a lemon? Answer: A Sour Puss.
19. What word doesn’t belong in this group? That, hat, what, mat, cat, sat, pat, or chat? Answer: What. It’s pronounced differently; all of the others rhyme.
20. Where did the cat go after losing its tail? Answer: To the re-tail store.
21. If three cats catch three mice in three minutes, how many cats would be needed to catch 100 mice in 100 minutes? Answer: The same three cats would do. Since these three cats are averaging one mouse per minute, given 100 minutes, the cats could catch 100 mice.
Duck Riddles For Students
22. There are 2 ducks in front of 2 other ducks. There are 2 ducks behind 2 other ducks. There are 2 ducks beside 2 other ducks. How many ducks are there? Answer: Just four, in a square formation.
23. A mouse, a squirrel, a duck, a chicken, and an elephant are sitting on the side of the road. Someone offers them a lift, but one prefers to stay. Who preferred to stay? Answer: The Elephant Stayed. If you didn’t know, elephants are scared of mice.
24. A duck arrives near a lake. He sees a sign where it is written “No swimming allowed.”, but the duck jumps into the water. Why? Answer: Because ducks can’t read.
25. Why did Mama Duck scold her goslings? Answer: For eating quackers in bed.
26. What time does a duck get up? Answer: At the quack of dawn.
27. Why did the duck get fired from his Easter job? Answer: He kept quacking the eggs.
28. Twenty-seven ducks are going to the pond. Five of them got lost, thirteen of them are staying home, and nine of them are at the pond. Where are the rest of them? Answer: There aren’t any anywhere else.
Dog Riddles For Students
29. If there are four sheep, two dogs, and one herds-men, how many feet are there? Answer: Two. Sheep have hooves; dogs have paws; only people have feet.
30. How can you tell the difference between dogs and trees? Answer: By their bark.
31. What animal keeps the best time? Answer: A Watchdog.
32. To you, rude would I never be, Though I flag my tongue for all to see. What am I? Answer: A dog!
33. There are 10 dogs in the yard. 3 go out, 4 run behind a tree, and 2 jump in the hole. How many are left? Answer: 10. Because none of them left the yard.
34. What happens after it rains on cats and dogs? Answer: You step in a poodle.
35. What do you get when you cross a dog and a clock? Answer: Lots and lots of tics!
36. Walk in the living, they don’t even mumble. Walk on the dead, they mutter and grumble. What are they? Answer: Fallen leaves.
37. When is the worst weather for rats and mice? Answer: When it rains cats and dogs.
38. What kind of dog does Dracula have? Answer: A blood-hound.
Bear Riddles For Students
39. What do you call a bear with no teeth? Answer: A gummy bear.
40. Why are teddy bears never hungry? Answer: Because they are stuffed.
41. When are boys like bears? Answer: When bare-footed.
42. What did the panda ghost say? Answer: Bambooooooo.
43. What type of Martial Arts does Winnie the Pooh do? Answer: Kung Pooh.
44. What did the zombie bring to bed? Answer: A deaddy bear.
45. What do you call a polar bear at the beach? Answer: Sandy Claws!
46. What kind of animal can do Kung fu? Answer: Kung fu pandas!
47. What do kids, worms, bears, fish, and rings all have in common? Answer: They are GUMMIES!
Pet Riddles For Students
48. A farmer has twenty sheep, ten pigs, and ten cows. If we call the pigs cows, how many cows will he have? Answer: Ten Cows. We can call the pigs cows but it doesn’t make them cows.
49. I act like a cat, I look like a cat, Yet I am not a cat. What am I? Answer: Kitten.
50. If a dog is tied to a piece of rope that is 6m long, how can he reach a bone that is 7m away? Answer: The other end is not tied to anything.
51. If there are four sheep, two dogs, and one herds-men, how many feet are there? Answer: Two. Sheep have hooves; dogs have paws; only people have feet.
52. What did the scientist get when he crossed a chicken and a cow? Answer: Roost beef.
53. What do you call a crate of ducks? Answer: A box of quakers!
54. What do you call pigs that write letters to each other? Answer: Pen Pals.
55. What do you get if you cross a hen with a guitar? Answer: A chicken that plucks itself.
56. Why did the chicken cross the road twice, and jump in the mud? Answer: He was a dirty double-crosser.
57. Why did the squirrel lay only its back on the river? Answer: To keep its “nuts” dry.
58. Why do chickens lay eggs? Answer: Because if they drop them, they will break.