Here are some best action quotes for kids and students. Action is important for kids because it helps them develop physical and cognitive skills, promotes healthy development, and encourages creativity and problem-solving.
Physical skills: Children need to engage in physical activity to develop strength, coordination, balance, and endurance. This is especially important for younger children as they learn to walk, run, and play games.
Cognitive skills: Action also helps children develop their cognitive skills, such as attention, memory, and problem-solving. For example, when children play games that involve strategy and decision-making, they are using their cognitive skills to plan and execute their moves.
Healthy development: Physical activity is also important for children’s overall health and well-being. It helps children maintain a healthy weight, lowers the risk of chronic diseases and promotes good mental health.
Creativity and problem-solving: Action can also encourage creativity and problem-solving skills in children. When children play games that involve rules and strategies, they are forced to think creatively to come up with new solutions to challenges.
Here are some powerful words and quotes about action for kids and students. You can also read our other posts such as reading quotes, knowledge quotes and doing quotes.
Powerful Action Quotes For Kids And Students
1. “Vision without action is merely a dream; action without vision is merely passing time; but vision and action together can change the world.” ― Sudha Murty
2. “The future depends on what you do today.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
3. “Do not wait: the time will never be ‘just right’. Start where you stand, and work whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along.” ― Napoleon Hill
4. “You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do.” ― Carl Gustav Jung
5. “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action. ” ― William James
6. “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
7. “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” ― Thomas Jefferson
8. “You cannot score a goal when you are sitting on the bench. To do so, you have to dress up and enter the game.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
9. “Action without thought is empty. Thought without action is blind.” ― Kwame Nkrumah
10. “You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
11. “Don’t confuse poor decision-making with destiny. Own your mistakes. It’s ok; we all make them. Learn from them so they can empower you!” ― Steve Maraboli
12. “Dreams don’t work unless you take action. The surest way to make your dreams come true is to live them.” ― Roy T. Bennett
13. “Its our actions that define us. What we choose. What we resist. What we’re willing to die for.” ― Karen Marie Moning
14. “If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then, you are an excellent leader.” ― Dolly Parton
15. “Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.” ― Mark Twain
16. “Our actions are in our own hands, but the consequences of them are not. Remember that, my dear, and think twice before you do anything.” ― Louisa May Alcott
17. “Every action has its pleasures and its price.” ― Socrates
18. “All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire.” ― Aristotle
19. “Watch your thoughts, they become your words; watch your words, they become your actions; watch your actions, they become your habits; watch your habits, they become your character; watch your character, it becomes your destiny.” ― Lao Tzu
20. “The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.” ― Marcus Aurelius
21. “You can have many great ideas in your head, but what makes the difference is the action. Without action upon an idea, there will be no manifestation, no results, and no reward” ― Don Miguel Ruiz
22. “Action is movement with intelligence. The world is filled with movement. What the world needs is more conscious movement, more action.” ― B.K.S. Iyengar
23. “Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear. Perhaps the action you take will be successful; perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
24. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” ― Pablo Picasso
25. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” ― Shiv Khera
26. “The key to success is action, and the essential in action is perseverance.” ― Sun Yat-sen
27. “The great aim of education is not knowledge but action.” ― Herbert Spencer
28. “Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one’s thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.” ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
29. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” ― Tony Robbins
30. “The time for action is now. It’s never too late to do something.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupery
31. “Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought.” ― Henri Bergson
Image by pch.vector on Freepik